Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

Dave,

You are just jealous that I come up with such elegent solutions (mine
have even avoided caustic fluids liberaly mixed with copper). Yes I have
a right to be smug since, I know others where thinking a shotgun approach.

By the way you might want to put a plastic bag over your display before
you open one of my tirades ;) This is the second one in a month you have
trashed. Hmm, unless you put all food a side this might have made three?

Steve M.