Re: gEDA-user: Probably parenthesis mismatch error on OS X

Whups, I looked right over your post, sorry.

Regardless, the #@ is -not- in the file it is sourcing.  I have not
looked through the source code, so I am unsure if it is parsing the
file incorrectly or if it is just reporting it as #@ for... some reason.

Would love to have it working, though, I have a dual monitor 20 inch
iMac here that would make my life a lot easier than using this 12
inch power book today...

-Steve