Re: gEDA-user: Probably parenthesis mismatch error on OS X

On Sep 27, 2007, at 1:18 PM, Dave N6NZ wrote:

>>> Which you would expect live where?
>>
>> /sw/share/gEDA/scheme/
>>
>> But if it isn't there, the bomb out starts with:
>>
>> Most recently read form: (#@load-from-path geda.scm)
>
> Well, not for me.  /sw/share/gEDA/scheme/geda.scm does not exist.

Have you tried installing guile18, and then reinstalling geda-bundle?
I really suspect the Guile compatibility issues are biting you here.
There are some hoops the installer needs to jump through depending on
which version of Guile you have, and Fink handles this differently
from other free software distros. And I'm having no problem with
guile18.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx