gEDA-user: anybody tried dicrect ink-jet resist?

This:
http://www.fullspectrumengineering.com/pcbinkjet.html
just came across the homebrew robotics mailing list (hbrobotics.org)

These folks are selling an ink jet cartridge that squirts resist
directly onto a PCB.  No toner transfer involved.  They recommend 12/10
trace/space design rules, and claim to have tried 6/6 with mixed results
"depending on how carefully you etch".

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried it.  I don't think I will, at
least until somebody invents a "drill" cartridge and a "plated through
via" cartridge :)

-dave