gEDA-user: TI CC2480 ZigBee (off-topic)

Hello All,

Sorry for this off-topic post (not fully off, I designed the board with the gEDA suite:-), but IIRC, there are people on this list who have experience in the above mentioned matter.

As far as I see, communication over the uart is working (I can communicate with the device by using the Z-Tool from Texas - reset, ping, reading/setting parameters are ok).

I read through many datasheets, appnotes, but I did not find a simple example to setup (but it maybe ok, one coordinator and one end-device with the default setting) and send message/data over the air - I don't know which Z-stack functions (preferably SimpleAPI) should I apply and what is the order of calling them.

Have anyone any guide how to start - maybe examples (maybe in C) to test my devices?

Thx,

/sza2