Re: gEDA-user: TI CC2480 ZigBee (off-topic)

John Griessen wrote:
> SZABO Tamas wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Sorry for this off-topic post (not fully off, I designed the board with the gEDA suite:-),
> So, is it open hardware licensed?  Can we see?

Sure, after I tested it I can distribute it. But this is really simple,
based on the application notes.
> but IIRC, there are people on this list who have experience in the above mentioned matter.
>
> I use a free-open RTOS called TinyOS for such-like.  I'll look and see if CC2480 could become a TinyOS "platform" easily.
I also checked TinyOS. There are working parts for CC2430 AFAIK (Since
CC2430 and CC2480 are pin compatible, both applicable on the board). I
thought start with CC2480 is easier...
>  sounds
> like you're up against the lack of community you can get
 >   with a free as in beer style of code like Z-stack.
Of course I drop a post to community.ti.com as well, but still no answer.