Re: gEDA-user: TI CC2480 ZigBee (off-topic)

SZABO Tamas wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Sorry for this off-topic post (not fully off, I designed the board with the gEDA suite:-),
So, is it open hardware licensed?  Can we see?

but IIRC, there are people on this list who have experience in the above mentioned matter.

I use a free-open RTOS called TinyOS for such-like.  I'll look and see if CC2480 could become a TinyOS "platform" easily.  sounds
like you're up against the lack of community you can get
  with a free as in beer style of code like Z-stack.

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1