Re: gEDA-user: TI CC2480 ZigBee board made with gEDA tools

John Griessen wrote:
> SZABO Tamas wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Sorry for this off-topic post (not fully off, I designed the board with the gEDA suite:-),
I find there are some uses of TinyOS with the CC2480, so it may be possible to use TinyOS instead of
Z-stack code.  I have not found a ready made platform though, so that path would be a steep climb.

The TinyOS platform I am familiar with uses the CC2420, which is not Zigbee complete.  No Z-stack info for you, sorry.

http://vip.doc.ic.ac.uk/bsn/m206.html  mentions having a defined TinyOS platform, but I have not figured out
which MSP430 it uses or the platform name yet.  They may not have published anything, (it's not required
with a BSD style license).

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX