gEDA-user: import of PCB models and footprints

   Is there a web list of all symbols that come with the install, and
   more importantly, what types of definitions can be imported?
   I just got new AD9970 pre-production samples, and Analog provides the
   footprints for:
   MultiSim, Orcad, Protel99, Allegr , Boardstation, PowerPCB,
   Protel99PCB, and Spice Models
   [1]http://www.analog.com/zh/audiovideo-products/cameracamcorder-analog
   -front-ends/AD9970/products/symbols-footprints.html?display=popup
   If this is in the docs somewhere please link me - I couldn't find it.
   I did see
   spicelib and it looks interesting, and Python is my main lang now.
   Thank you,
   Ray