Re: gEDA-user: import of PCB models and footprints

   Thank you Andrew,
   I'll look into whether Eagle can import them as well, for a start.
   [1]http://blog.mithis.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/eagle2geda.ulp
   seems a simple script, if the premises still hold. "
// These are needed for some reason...

   " is a telling problem. I could do it in Python quicker.
   I could also create the one symbol in geda faster, but the Spice model
   is another thing.
   Ray