Re: gEDA-user: Library of gnucap and ngspice compatible models?

> I favor gpleda.  spice files aren't really symbols and adding them
> to gedasymbols would confuse that website's purpose.

Hmmm... what exactly is gedasymbol's "purpose" ?  It started as just
symbols, then symbols and footprints, then symbols, footprints, and
tools, now symbols, footprints, tools, and plugins...

I think, now, *any* user-contributed "things" that go into geda-built
designs, or get added to geda tools, are acceptable.  It's a useful
dichotomy - gpleda hosts "official" stuff, gedasymbols hosts
"unofficial" stuff.

So a official spice lib - gpleda.  User-contributed spice models -
gedasymbols.  Sound reasonable?

I probably should figure out how to migrate to git, though, or
something more modern than cvs.