gEDA-user: PCB Renumber Was/Is Once Again

   I brought up this topic a couple of years ago and left it for dead at
   the time but now have the question again:

   Is there a script that can be performed on a PCB design that will
   renumber the components on the board in some spatial order(say
   starting at the upper left hand corner of the board)?  It's easier to
   troubleshoot a board when the components are numbered in a spatially
   logical order.  And then once it's renumbered to be able to spit out a
   Was/Is list so that you can back annotate with gschem?

   Or looking at it from the other direction, can the renumber script on
   gschem provide a log of the Was/Is component names so that I can
   manually update PCB?

   I'm trying not to have to renumber everything by hand.

   Thanks!

   Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Dont worry about storage limits.
   [1]Check it out.