Re: gEDA-user: PCB Renumber Was/Is Once Again

  This isn't an answer to your question,  but I thought that it was
interesting as an alternative approach.

  I use different schematic pages for each section of my pcb.  Then
use  "refdes_renum  --pgskip" on the schematics, this makes the
schematics on each page start with that pagenumber.  Normally,  I then
layout the board in functional blocks, this means that components that
are usually in groups, and logically named.

  If you used a script on the PCB, you have to also back annotate the
schematics.  Anyone?

Andrew

--
     Andrew Whyte MEng CEng