Re: gEDA-user: gschem unresponsive to keyboard input

kai-martin knaak wrote:
Cory Cross wrote:

I always got bit by pressing the "Tab" key, it would move the focus to one of the GUI buttons at the top of the screen and nothing more would pop up in the status bar. Hard to figure out if you are not expecting it. Another quick hit to Tab and everything goes back to normal.

I can confirm this for a fairly recently compiled gschem.
This looks and feels a lot like the unresponsive mode we experienced.
---<)kaimartin(>---

same thing here.