Re: gEDA-user: the incredible growing PCB window

gene glick wrote:
Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 20:35 -0400, gene glick wrote:
I haven't yet put my finger on what operations cause this, but the PCB GUI window keeps growing larger than my screen! Anybody know what gives?

yep, sorry about that -
PCB version 20091103
OS : linux, slackware V12
GUI: GTK
compiled myself.

Desktop: KDE 3.5

Some further info:
- The problem is repeatable on other desktops (XFCE, Fluxbox, KDE)
- It looks like the screen always grows when I set a mark, CTL-M, and move the mouse around. In the title bar is the position indicator. As the numbers move and become larger than the allocated space, the indicator box expands. On XFCE desktop, the position indicator grew to the left, pushing the pcb title left but the screen didn't grow - at least for a while. Eventually, it grew to the right. But on all other desktops, the window grew to the right only. It pushes the right hand side of the window off the visible viewing area.

My pcb board area is 20" X 14", and the pcb itself is 11" X 11".

regards

gene