gEDA-user: Icarus verilog Synthesis

   Hi,

   I have written a verilog code that makes use of a user defined task to
   do some computation. The task takes two parameters as input and one
   parameter as output.

   When I try to synthesize it, I get the following error:

   internal error: NetProc::nex_output not implemented on object
   type NetUTask

   internal error: NetProc::nex_output not implemented on object
   type NetUTask

   Does this mean that icarus verilog has not yet support for synthesis of
   user defined tasks?

   When I try to send the elaborated netlist to the verilog code generator
   back end, the task definition is missing from the output.

   Is this a bug or the verilog code generator backend is still not
   completely implemented ?

   Regards,

   Ronald