Re: gEDA-user: crosshair snaps to pins and pads... on locked component

> I just can't figure out why can't the "Crosshair snaps to pins/pads" work when
> the component is locked. As far as I know, locking a component is for to lock
> the position of the component.

What a coincidence.  We were just discussing that on IRC.

I think snap-to-locked is OK, but I want locked *elements* to be
ignored.  I have one design that has a big LCD covering up all my
other parts, it's really hard to edit when every operation tags the
LCD instead of the parts under it.