Re: gEDA-user: the incredible growing PCB window

Stefan Salewski wrote:
Please try this: Select File->Preferences, and then General, and
"Alternate window layout to allow smaller horizontal size". And try "Put
layout name on the window title bar" below.

That is a good work around, thanks!

DJ:
> What's your screen resolution?
1280 X 800. I have to run a video patch at boot time called 915resolution. Without this, I don't get resolution beyond 1040 X something.

> I can reproduce the "window grows" feature, but only if I start with a
> really small window, and it only grows so far then stops.

Yes, same here - as long as I check off the "alternate window" option. Otherwise the window fills up all the horizontal width of display, and grows past it.

gene