Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

On 09/08/2010 11:57 AM, John Doty wrote:
John G wrote:
How about a menu item that loads the .pcb file in your favorite
>>>  editor, and when that is done, reverts to file contents?

Why restrict it to an editor?

We could pass it to an artist or even a dog to process with the right terminology
and hardware interface.  but think of the physical machinery that would need...

I was not general enough.  I should have said "external processing program".

Sometimes exact semantics cloud the meaning is all.  Everybody gets it by now.

John G