Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

> Our default layer stack is pretty poor for 3D though.. since most of
> the "inner" layers are defined after the two outer layers ;)

In the past, we'd talked about "new" being replaced by "load template"
Then the user could choose 2/4/6 layer starting points, eurocard or
pci outlines, etc; based on some library of starting designs.

Alternately, at least some dialog that prompts you for layers and
dimensions, instead of just tossing an arbitrary design at them.