gEDA-user: PCB DRC crash with due to bloat / shrink breaking gemoetry

Hi guys,

Perhaps someone might like to take a stab at fixing this bug:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3064413&group_id=73743&atid=538811

I've triaged the cause of the crash, but don't really have the energy to
start digging into the DRC engine's rules.

I think the rule it is triggering on in this case is probably bogus, and
the "Shrink" parameter should not apply to a pad solid inside a polygon.

Still, the test needs fixing, and there could be other legitimate cases
where the geometry is broken just enough by the shrink / bloat parameter
to cause problems.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton