Re: gEDA-user: Portable gEDA for Windows

> The only other way I can think of (that doesn't introduce dependencies)
> involves a collection of Batch files, none of which are particularly
> nice....

Cesar Struass put together a build system for building the binaries
for Win32, which works really well. It is fairly easy to cross compile
the packages. Peter Clifton also made his installer script available
for building a self-installing package, but I'd have to search the
archives in more detail for that.

You can get minipack from http://repo.or.cz/w/minipack.git