Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist -g drc2 and pintype

Tying a digital input directly to a power rail is a bit like doing a crossword puzzle in ink. You need a lot of confidence to do that in a real design. I typically use a resistor to pull them up or down. That can always be hacked, power connections can be hard to access to modify them.

Rick