Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Change default file-filter in open-dialog

Hi Felix,

Hmm, g_key_file_* and friends arrived at GTK version 2.6.

AFAICT, configure.ac checks for the GTK version to be at least 2.8.0, so all
gtk functions prior to that version (and not deprecated) should be
reasonable safe to use.

Let's see what comments the pcb-devs have on your patch ;-)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.