gEDA-user: 50 mil pitch through hole perf/proto board

Hi folks!
Do any of you know of a through-hole perfboard or protoboard that has
a 50 mil pitch?

I have a 128 pin through-hole connector arranged as 2 rows of 64 pins,
spaced on a 0.05" pitch.  (The two rows are space 0.25" apart.)  I
could solder wires onto each of these pins and attach them to a
plain-old-vanilla protoboard, or I could find a protoboard and stuff
this connector onto it.

Unfortunately, I'm having some difficulty finding such a protoboard.
So I figured I'd ask.   0.1" pitch is abundantly easy to find.  0.05"
pitch doesn't seem so.

Thanks for any pointers...

--wpd