Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: Re: [OH Updates] How can you help solve the proprietary tool problem?

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 03:45:57PM -0400, Bob Paddock wrote:
> > Just for the record, I'm not sure what our moderation policy is. Are any
> > of your posts being rejected by moderation? (If so - just what kind of
> > emails are you sending? ;)).
>
> One of the things that changed when the list went moderated, is that I
> no longer see my own posts, so I really never know if the reached the
> list.  Before moderation I'd see my own posts.  I assume this applies
> to everyone, or at least everyone using gmail maybe?

I see it sometimes, but with other people's messages as often as mine.
For example, Peter C. recently replied to a message from Stephan. I
received Peter's reply but not Stephan's message.

My school's mailserver has its own host of problems I think are
contributing to this.

Often I'll just open the archive page and hit refresh periodically,
since that seems more reliable.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net

"Do whatever you want. Do what you think is important.
 Everybody is an individual."  --Ron Paul