Subject: Re: [OH Updates] Degrees of open-ness in EDA (and CAD in general)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:58:40 -0400
From: phillip torrone <pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: updates <updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

john,

can you write up what's needed for gEDA in a couple paragraphs? i'll post it up on MAKE. be specific and what folks who want to help need to do and how to contact/join the gEDA community.

what is egeda
why it matters
what is needed and why
how to join in

feel free to send it to the list here and i'll grab it from here assuming no one has an additions to it.

cheers,
pt