Re: gEDA-user: test repo

> If this happens too often, I may have to quit using and testing the
> cutting edge version. After all, I still have to get my projects
> done. I guess, other users feel the same.

This has always been the case.  If you want a stable reliable tool,
use a released version, or stick with one checked-out version you know
works, or maintain your own bugfix branch.  Git head is where
development happens, and when we're bringing in big changes, stuff
breaks.

>    Add a branch "test" to git.

We call this "remote repositories" like Peter's GL repo.  I see no
need to have something else in the main repo that needs admin time
when we already have a working model for it.

The nanometer change *did* go on its own branch, too.