Re: gEDA-user: plugins

On 09/05/2011 12:29 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
I think it would help a lot if the scheme or c code underlying
>  functions showed in the log window in a way that can be cut and
>  pasted to execute it again, or create a script that can be run with
>  a button.
pcb --verbose does that, but there's still some OOB stuff that doesn't
pass through the action layer, like cursor position.

Do you mean the resulting commands from pcb --verbose would do all the
action command steps, but not show cursor positions that caused them?
That would be great.  If so, I need to try it.

John