gEDA-user: time for a pcb release cycle?

With Andrew's nanometers work done, I think it's time for another PCB
release cycle.  My two blockers were the nanometer patch and a windows
build, and we have both of those.  All "next bug release" LP bugs are
fixed, as are all "next feature release" and most of the "future bug
release" ones.

As for the roadmap, we've got a few of the "next feature release"
items: nanometers, overlapping vias, and for a while C++
compatibility.  That leaves "more route styles" and "real layer types"
as the next big features to work on (yay!).

At this time, I'd like to ask folks to try the git head PCB and see if
there are any bugs that must be fixed for this release, and/or work on
fixing those bugs.  Also, please try the windows installer nightly builds:
http://www.delorie.com/pcb/geda-windows/

Barring any major surprises, let's aim for a pcb release in a week or
two (18th?).  Until then, please refrain for asking for, or working
on, new features for PCB, unless they're really really easy and hugely
useful ;-)

DJ