Re: gEDA-user: Wire-only Symbols - Netlist problems

Hello everyone,

I tried adding 0Volt sources for the "series-creating" device and 0Amp
current sources for the paralleling device. But no avail. The nets are
still disjoint in the second case.

Would it help it I posted a schematic? Could anyone shed some light please?

Thanks in Advance...

~Abhijit