Re: gEDA-user: Wire-only Symbols - Netlist problems

Thank you for your inputs.

> Please tell us what version of gschem and gnetlist you're using.

I'm using the latest stable release of gEDA (1.6.2-20110115)
I compiled it from the source tarball here:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:download
(There is no --version switch for gnetlist, right?)

> I remember a similar bug has been fixed in gEDA 1.7.1:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698395
I'm compiling 1.7.1 now. Will let you know as soon as i'm done.

Thanks a ton!
Best Regards,
~Abhijit

P.S. My schematics, symbols and sources are in a tarball. I've made
the appropriate gafrc file so gnetlist and gschem should take it
fine..
http://www.cedt.iisc.ernet.in/people/students/kabhijit/files/.gEDA/