Re: gEDA-user: PCB segfaults when the "Route style" button is clicked

Ivan Stankovic wrote:

> I'm using PCB from git master (9dde48253c..) and it segfaults
> when the "Route Styles" button is clicked. Here's how to reproduce:
>
> 1. use PCB to make an empty pcb file
> 2. start PCB again and load the empty file with "File -> Load layout"
> 3. choose "Power" route style, then click on the "Route Styles"
> button
>    to bring up the dialog; close the dialog
> 4. choose "Signal" route style, then click on the "Route Styles"
> button
>    to bring up the dialog; close the dialog
> 5. repeat steps 3 and 4 in order, until PCB segfaults

I can confirm. Current git head PCB segfaults on me, too. Sometimes
on first iteration, sometimes later. Interestingly, it does not
want to segfault if I do not load the previously saved empty
layout. At step 3 I notice a difference: With the reloaded layout,
the field for the route style name is empty. Maybe, this is a hint
for the cause.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak