Re: gEDA-user: PCB segfaults when the "Route style" button isclicked

Hi Andrew,

Yesterday evening I looked into this for a couple of hours, without coming
up with a solution.

Just tested your commits, it's a confirmed fix.

Did you include LP bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/844635 or are
these patches still standing ?

As a side effect I see that I can now add more new styles, dunno how much
that was before yoru commits though.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.