Re: gEDA-user: Speaker SPICE modeling with gschem and ng-spice/gnucap

> Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:54:26 -0700
> From: Russ.Dill@xxxxxxx
> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Speaker SPICE modeling with gschem and ng-spice/gnucap
>

> Here's the spice raw reader that jpd and Hannu are both missing out on:
>
> http://www.h-renrew.de/h/python_spice/spicedata.html
>
> Even outputs to hdf5: http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/
>
> You'd probably be able to glue together the spice raw reader and this
> fairly quickly to get wav output from ngspice:
>
> http://www.ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp/members/david/softwares/audiolab/

Found what I was looking for:
http://gareus.org/oss/spicesound/
what can be expected? It doesn't work.

With little work I was able to fix it. Most of my time went to thinking how CVS was used. and it's not perfect patch.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3408334&group_id=38962&atid=423917