gEDA-user: Speaker SPICE modeling with gschem and ng-spice/gnucap

Hi!

I have been playing with one guitar amplifier project for a while and so far the amplifier design has been more or less copy and paste and simulate and guess from graphs. However I bumped in net this blog post

http://nordicnerd.blogspot.com/2011/08/active-speakers-spice-with-actual-audio.html

Is it possible to do same thing? Input wav to simulator and get speaker's output and hear it? I know it's not perfect but it could be very helpful. Has someone done this before and provide some hints, examples or links?

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho