Re: gEDA-user: cygwin geda tools

>> I want to recommend gEDA to colleagues and online contacts, but
>> unless I can point them to a one-click Windows download, gEDA won't
>> be considered -- it'll surely be KiCad or (grimace) EAGLE.
>
> You didn't notice my posting last week about my nightly
> geda-for-windows builds?  Or that a big part of the upcoming pcb
> release is a windows installer?
>
> Sigh.

> http://www.delorie.com/pcb/geda-windows/

Unless something has change that I'm unaware of, the Windows build of
PCB  does not print at all (you have to export PostScript to the
Windows GhostScript) nor does it handle the library paths correctly.
So I'd not jump up and down just yet comparing this current package to
KiCAD or EAGLE to work on Windows.

I'll get you the 1.7.x build when I get home to add to the 1.6.x. releases.