Re: gEDA-user: cygwin geda tools

> That's great!  How coincidental that I just opened up my mail
> client to post to the list about how I could not find a Windows
> build of gEDA!
>
> I want to recommend gEDA to colleagues and online contacts, but
> unless I can point them to a one-click Windows download, gEDA won't
> be considered -- it'll surely be KiCad or (grimace) EAGLE.

You didn't notice my posting last week about my nightly
geda-for-windows builds?  Or that a big part of the upcoming pcb
release is a windows installer?

Sigh.

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/geda-windows/

Note: this is mingw-based, not cygwin-based, and the installer exe
only installs pcb at the moment (unzip the build-*.zip to get an
"everything" install)