Re: gEDA-user: cygwin geda tools

>> nor does it handle the library paths correctly.
>
> Seems to work OK for me.

I just downloaded the 20110913 snap shot.  Fired up PCB.

First thing I got was:

"Windows cannot open this file: ListLibraryContents.sh".

Hardly the glowing introduction to a good Windows port.

'Cancel' that then go to

File -> Preferences -> Library -> Add a library path
then "Restart program for changes to take effect".

Sorry, but I don't consider either of those to be "working".

Yes, the library is added after the restart, but no normal Windows
user is going to consider that to be a proper method to use a program.