Re: gEDA-user: howto toporoute?

On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 22:53 +0200, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Seems like the toporouter would need more than just GUI integration and user
> accessible parameters to become a viable option. :-|

Sure -- in one of the last postings the author told us, that one year
fulltime work ($50k) is necessary to finish it. And for other people it
may be really hard to continue the project -- a complete rewrite may be
easier? Have you tried the old PCB autorouter? When I tried it years ago
it worked not really good, but in the meantime the author has made some
serious improvements, as he told us. And, someone has reported about
some success with an import/export script and the freerouting router.
See http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Jun-2011/msg00113.html