Re: gEDA-user: howto toporoute?

>>  Have you tried the old PCB autorouter? When I tried it years ago
>> it worked not really good, but in the meantime the author has made some
>> serious improvements, as he told us.
>
> Yes, the normal autorouter is what I settled for. The result was reasonable
> and completely acceptable for this particular project. See the attached layout.

That's a neat layout.  It will look even neater if you use the "Miter"
trace optimiser - it really helps to tidy up after the autorouter.
Make sure to uncheck the "Only autorouted nets" flag first.

Stephen Ecob
Silicon On Inspiration
Sydney Australia
www.sioi.com.au
$39 Spartan 6 board with 32MB DDR DRAM ?
http://www.sioi.com.au/shop/product_info.php/products_id/47