Re: gEDA-user: solder/component --> top/bottom ?

> > DJ's clarification aside, I would vote for "top/bottom", with each
> > of those symbolically being placed in the list.  That is, for an
> > 8-layer default: Top, Layer 2, Layer 3, ..., Layer 7, Bottom
>
> +1

You're +1'ing something we already have, and not what Kai was taking
about.  From the user's point of view, we use top/bottom [hopefully]
consistently.  Inside the PCB sources, though, we still use
component/solder names.

At this point, having just done a release after a long wait, I think
I'm more likely to want to hold off on unneeded changes until this
release has had a chance to prove itself - If there are many bugs that
are found, a follow-up bug release might be needed, and the less new
work there is, the easier it is to get such a release out.  I also
need to update our roadmap to account for our accomplishments.

So... go get the release and test it :-)