Re: [gftp] SSL - SSH - How?

Thanks for the info Ken,
	Yes, I am using KDE on Ubuntu.  That could be the problem, I have to admit.

	And, as far as command line entry via gftp, I see no way to effect this.

	So, you are probably correct, I need to search for a package compatible with
KDE.  I don't think Ubuntu supports switching desktops.  At least, not that I
have seen.  That would mean another OS install.  Rather than that, I will
just have to make do with the Windows work-around that I found,  Filezilla.

	Thanks again Ken.  I do appreciate your thoughtful concern.  I am going to
have to hit the hay and be gone much of tomorrow, so replies will be read
tomorrow afternoon.

	Thanks again,    Jack