Re: [gftp] SSL - SSH - How?

Hello Ken,
	Very good about living in Portland.  I am in Carson city, NV

	The download source for Filezilla is:

	http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/

	Using the Konqueror browser, there are no buttons to click, but you will find
one of the lines on the page links into the info.

	I also found helpful info at:

	http://www.wurd.com/pwp_filezilla.php

	Not that you need this info, but it is interesting.  And that software works
terrific in Windows XP.

	As with most folks, there are some chores we must relegate to Windows
platform.  FTP shouldn't be one of them.  But we do what works.  At least,
until the problem is resolved, I can handle the file transfers now.

	Thanks again,    Jack