Re: [gftp] plans for a new release

On 10/4/07, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is one reason to use gFTP over filezilla: it gives a list of files
where you can change status from "overwrite", "ignore" etc. Every other
ftp software prompt for each file to be overwritten, which is very bad
if you have 4000 files to upload but only 1 or 2 of them are new.

[snip]
Best regards

I am not sure if I understand you correctly but "Transfer -> File overwrite settings" in Filezilla has all the options that I ever need to use for transferring multiple files at once. But Filezilla gives me errors all the time; even without active development, gFTP remains the most stable ftp client for me.

Tabrez
--
http://beans.seartipy.com/
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." -- Dr. Gregory House(House MD)