[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
GraphThing 1.3.2 released
- To: graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: GraphThing 1.3.2 released
- From: "David Symonds" <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:36:14 +1100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:36:22 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=GYhfV8DwHMopl3cOUu+yoJvW+ZyeA2SmoO2O9aEk3tVeQuYRsx3UGG26Y9Ig8ZpFRiBQQGJvst5ppKMmqhJUe9t/G0XHwWJ6IpAprdc4/z0sASm/3CcE3TeAuqJrhDJq8awG8EOwDi0B0kjMKE0xG6sYUNi1w+PRq1ymY16E8bA=
- Reply-to: graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
GraphThing 1.3.1 is now released, and ready for packagers to start
The only significant change is a new translation: Simplified Chinese.
This has been done by Guo Yixuan <gyx.china@xxxxxxxxx>. Not having
Chinese fonts installed, nor being able to read Chinese myself, I have
no idea whether this works correctly in a proper setup. Post here if
you have any success or problems.
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
is no basis for a system of government."