Re: GraphThing 1.3.2 released

David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
GraphThing 1.3.1 is now released, and ready for packagers to start
making packages!
Heh, looks like it should be .2 like in Subject: I guess. ;)

The only significant change is a new translation: Simplified Chinese.
This has been done by Guo Yixuan <gyx.china@xxxxxxxxx>. Not having
Chinese fonts installed, nor being able to read Chinese myself, I have
no idea whether this works correctly in a proper setup. Post here if
you have any success or problems.
I'm not sure I'll be able to upload a new package (I mean: a new upstream
release) at the moment, since Etch is frozen. Nevertheless translation
updates are allowed so I should be able to ``backport'' the translation
to match the .1 release.

In short words: I'll try and update the package, but I'm not promising
anything. ;)

BTW, the Chinese flag is 404-ing on the website.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois