Re: GraphThing 1.3.2 released

David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> (22/12/2006):
> Hi all,
Hi back!

> GraphThing 1.3.1 is now released, and ready for packagers to start
> making packages!
Alright, mine is updated, and will hopefully be uploaded soon.

> The only significant change is a new translation: Simplified Chinese.
> This has been done by Guo Yixuan <gyx.china@xxxxxxxxx>. Not having
> Chinese fonts installed, nor being able to read Chinese myself, I have
> no idea whether this works correctly in a proper setup. Post here if
> you have any success or problems.
Hmmm, I don't know really what kind of specific fonts I could have
installed, /a priori/ none. But as you can see on the following
screenshot[1], it looks like working properly. (I launched it with
``LANG=zh graphthing''.)

 1. http://kibi.sysif.net/pub/packages/graphthing/graphthing.png

Cheers,

--