Re: GraphThing 1.3.2 released

David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> (27/12/2006):
> Excellent, good to hear! I can only easily test it under Mac OS X at
> the moment, and it seems to just be an ugly mess most of the time.

Oh, well. That could be due to Apple's using some strange charsets, in
particular WRT Asian (Eastern?) charsets. Not sure though, but well...

Just to let you know, the package was accepted in sid, should appear on
the mirror in some hours (less than 12, I'd say), since it just builds
fine[1] (and according to the very small changes, that's normal ;-)).

 1. http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=graphthing

I'll ask on the ``debian-release'' mailing-list about the feasibility of
its entering testing, since it's mostly a l10n update, which should be
OK, I hope...

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois