[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Back in the saddle...
- To: graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Back in the saddle...
- From: Dave Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:59:12 +1000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:59:27 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=EbHbWBRz5UEEx6MQ7jeulFxwYNxPfjdMyzjzSlS4VsRucjgJc2IHqc+JxfBtLtHqj1/0NODVNlT5q2/UPSzOmWNvC8vIECOPyVPsY0kKcjnu2ZLLbJ5+y5V9CElLek5yqsU1B3VbrLnQjwsHaW8pk1AUYVgZ5epMFJ5Bszoyj7s=
- Reply-to: graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-graphthing-discuss@xxxxxxxx
Hopefully at least some of you noticed that I've started developing
GraphThing again. I'm in the process of porting it to wxWidgets
(http://www.wxwidgets.org), and I'm aiming to make a 1.0 release by
the end of this week. You can see my progress by checking out the
following subversion repository:
svn co http://praxis.it.usyd.edu.au/furry/GraphThing
It's almost completed, except for the mouse interactions with the
graph itself (i.e. direct manipulation).
For those translators on this list, are you still able to update your
translations? It is still exactly the same format as before, and if
you have limited time I can ease things for you by just sending you
directly the strings that need translating.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." (Kristian Wilson,
Nintendo Inc, 1989)